Sunday, January 7, 2018

Ethan 2 and 4 months & Rose 4 and 2 months

Ethan

You have become very verbal.  You like to cuddle.  You waited for me for 45 minutes by the front window while I was at the library studying for my MBA class.  You are learning, and hearing me when I ask you to change.  You had been grabbing people’s personal space.  I kept putting you in time out, but it didn’t help.  I explained how it made Rose and I feel, and you finally stopped.  It did not happen this morning.   I was carrying you this morning, and as we turned off all of the lights you told me that you loved me and put your head on my shoulder, I told you I loved you too and gave you kiss on the cheek.  You are such a sweet little boy, when not being crazy.  We still need to work on you hitting when you get especially upset, but you are improving.

Rose,


You have been very needy lately, and I struggle to be patient with you at times.  I have started verbally stating when I am frustrated, so that I don’t yell.  It’s interesting that you have started parenting Ethan, letting him know he should say that rather than hitting.  You do such a good job sharing with Ethan, and being kind to him.  I enjoy the times we spend together.  I can’t believe we will be visiting St. Mary’s soon to get ready for you to start preschool.  I remember vividly the fun times we had when you were little. You have always had the best laugh.

Love you both,

Mama


No comments:

Post a Comment